CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My business


I am so excited to start growing my candle business. I started making soy candles in 2007 to sell at craft shows. I made them every so often and didn't give it much thought. Now that I have my home daycare business booming I am ready to grow my candle business.
I have researched everything about growing my candle business and am really excited about it. I just made 126 votives and 66 melt tarts and also 100 mini tart melts. Now I am looking into only doing jar candles now that I found the rustic jars.
My labels are ready and will be ordered shortly, done my someone else besides me!! I snoop around in other candle makers blogs, facebook and websites to find ideas and looks.
I am soo excited to sell sell sell my candles, other than at T & Y Produce Stand here in Woodland where they take 25% of my sells. Plus they have down time where I wont sell anything for months. I like doing crafts shows but I don't sell much - which I believe it's because I hide behind the table and not interact with the customers. Now my game plan is to be out front of the table and have them smell my candles, hopefully this will help.
I love making candles and love to share them with everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment